Steve Duckett

Steve Duckett
Owner

Sunday, October 3, 2010

hotspots

I am sitting here at Jumping Jimini’s in Nanaimo, this is a place that kids
can play on all sorts of foamed climbing apparatus it is a huge place that can
hold a lot of kids...ok the reason i say this is because i would be going crazy
right now just sitting here watching 50 kids playing in the play area....thank
God for their free WIFI.  It is THE reason I take them here.  There
is another similar place in Nanaimo but no WIFI...no WIFI no Steve...I can
spend hours on the net...for example this Blog here at Jumping Jimini’s.
It keeps me sane during all the noise and havoc.  My point....I think more
businesses should embrace WIFI for their clients...Pubs, restaurants and
ANYTHING that has to do with kids playing while you just sit there..McDonald’s
now has WIFI and guess where I take the kids when I go out for breakfast or
lunch and have a lot of kids with me...Any business that is reading this should
really think about wireless for their clients...it is very cheap to do and
pays for itself many times over....

No comments:

Post a Comment