Steve Duckett

Steve Duckett
Owner

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

BNI Inner Harbour Chapter

I am now officially the BNI President for the Inner Harbour Chapter.  I had my first meeting today as a trained member as myself and my leadership team had our training  on Monday...

We have 21 members at this time and we did $300.000 in business last year between us, So anyone reading this Blog who has a business and has good morals and ethics and who wants to get a lot of refferals to increase their business I invite you to our meetings on Wednesdays at 7am at the Acme restaurant. Here is the website for our chapter so you can get more info on it and on BNI (Business Networking International).  Look forward to seeing you.

http://www.bnicanada.ca/chapter_details.asp?chap_id=6442

No comments:

Post a Comment