Steve Duckett

Steve Duckett
Owner

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Starting a new Blog today

Well i have really gone and done it now, I have a Youtube page, Twitter page, Linkedin page and now a blog...Well it is all in the name of Marketing and getting the message out there that you don't have to pay huge amounts of money to get your computers and laptops fixed.  I am A+ Certified and well experienced in computer repair.  So here i am Blogging to all that care to read my messages...I will be blogging daily with computer info, Marketing info and links to money saving computer websites.  I will share my thoughts on products, concepts and repairs...so follow me on my ride to social networking and reap the rewards of heavy savings in computer repair and computer  information that can also save you money and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment