Steve Duckett

Steve Duckett
Owner

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bitrate Computer Repair

Well i have been Blogging about everything tech under the sun, so i thought I would talk about my computer company: Bitrate Computer Services...  I have been running now officially for about two years and what a great two years it has been.  I feel very fortunate that i can pursue a passion and help people at the same time.  There is nothing better than working at a job that you love and at home to boot.  There has been so many people that have appreciated the 60.00 price tag as opposed to 200 or 300 especially the laptop repairs as they can be so expensive to take elsewhere.  I look forward to many more years of repairs and to anybody who is reading this that has helped my journey to become a computer technician, thank you, you have helped me and i will help many others because of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment