Steve Duckett

Steve Duckett
Owner

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Diversify

Computer repair is going very well, but i was reminded the other day that diversification is key to any business...I colleague of mine asked me if I could create a wrapper for her for a brain injury talk she is having...now i have not done graphic design for awhile but she didn't care and just wanted the cover...so I did one and here is the finished product...It wraps around the chocolate bar and emulates an iphone, it has not only a good message about brain injury on the front using icons but all her contact info on the back plugging her Directed Coaching business as well.  It is one of a few that i have done lately ...it is fun and allows you to expand your horizons.  So not only do I repair computers but i sell laptops and computers, sell computer parts, tutor people to use computers and software and do some graphic design.  It is not so much that I wish to get away from computer repair as it is my passion but it is nice to know that if it ever gets slow (yah right) I have other avenues to pursue.....Diversify and you will always be busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment